Ray50 compact VHF radio
The Ray50 model incorporates a powerful communication system in a casing so small that it can be installed anywhere. With 25 W of power, class D digital selective calling and simple integration with other electronic systems on board, the Ray50 is the perfect solution when space is limited.
- Space-saving compact designs on dashboards packed with instruments
- No risk, fully functional transmitter and robust VHF functions
- Easy-to-read and handle full-size controls and LCD
- Elegant black bezel that coordinates seamlessly with Raymarine's Glass Bridge MFDs and displays
- Standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networks for easy connection to onboard systems.
Multi-function, ultra-compact dimensions
The Ray50 radio includes a large display with digits and easy-to-read icons that are visible both day and night. The Ray50 radio incorporates a microphone with noise canceling technology, as well as a speaker of maximum quality. The Ray50 radio is equipped with Class D digital selective calling (DSC) with easy-to-use controls and an intuitive menu system. It will not take long to master the Ray50!
The Ray50 radio features standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networks for easy connection to onboard systems and has seamless integration with Raymarine's LightHouse II multifunction displays for advanced DSC functions. In addition, the Ray50 radio offers flexible mounting options. Use the bracket included to install the radio in any console, bulkhead or ceiling. You can also realize the recessed mounting of the radio using its convenient mounting points for front mounting. The Ray50 radio includes a wide range of standard features including NOAA Weather Alert, Dual Listening, Triple Listening, Scanning, Selective Scanning, and more.